Shree Surya Technologies has started its business in the year 2013, initially doing Jigs and Fixtures and Electro Mechanical Assemblies. It has now moved on and grown further catering to Electrical and Mechanical manufacturing Industries.
Shree Surya Technologies has evolved over the years and is committed to quality, cost and delivery.
Shree Surya Technologies is a combination of a continuous effort to improve products, empowering people and improving performance through improved skills and infrastructure. A management system with continuous evaluation of processes and procedures, M/s Sree Surya Technologies strives to continuously improve in all aspects.
Shree Surya Technologies vision team comprises dedicated and experienced Engineers, Staff and Skilled Workers led by professional Management Team having experience in all the aspects of business.
Shree Surya Technologies having its own premises with a built up area of 4000 Square Feet Eco-friendly building, factory is equipped with state of the art facility for manufacturing and assembly. This facility is supported with a small workshop having conventional machines. Also it comes associated with inspection and other standard measuring instruments. Special gauges, jigs and fixtures will also be employed on need basis.
Shree Surya Technologies in addition with its expertise in the scope of work, has the following inherent strengths that can support in servicing to the customer requirements and add value to become a partner in their growth.
- 13 years of experience in the industry, can understand customer requirements easily and cater.
- Provides in-depth A core group of entrepreneurs– ‘emerg’ –for tooling, pressed components, injection moulded components, electronic modules etc.
- A good Vendor base developed over the years.
- Retains core competency of assembly and testing.
- Technical expertise in the field of consultancy for R & D / involve & contribute during product development stage.
- Capability to develop test jigs & fixtures for products.
- Support in manufacturing small quantities to meet both development / prototype requirements.
- Limited customer base, hence faster responsive.